Rapid Nutrition Shares Corporate Update for Q1 2023
London, United Kingdom – 8 May 2023 - Rapid Nutrition PLC (Euronext Growth: ALRPD), a natural healthcare company focused on evidence-based nutrition, diet management and plant-based products with growing worldwide distribution, today shared an update on its 2023 roadmap and outlook.
Key updates for the company include:
- Rapid Nutrition continues to expand its global product offerings to leverage numerous distribution channels, which notably expanded in 2022. The company maintains a focus on growing market trends in key categories such as immunity, weight loss, vegan and gluten-free products, skin care and general wellness to further worldwide distribution and partnerships.
- As previously announced, Rapid Nutrition chose to terminate the Negma agreement. The decision was triggered by the share price reaching a floor conversion price.
- Rapid Nutrition entered into a non-binding letter of intent to acquire FFS, subject to due diligence, last year. After completing due diligence, management decided not to pursue this acquisition, but instead focus on its core business, which presents significant upside potential and revenue growth with focus markets for 2023 being China, the United States, Europe and continuing to increase its multi-channels footprint in Australia.
- Management laid the groundwork for the year ahead by paying down its long-term debts during FY2022, notably, during an inflation period, a strong strategy that reinforces Rapid Nutrition’s ability to successfully execute its growth strategy.
- After successfully completing the acquisition of the Plant-Based Bundle in FY2022, the group will see full benefit of this flow through in FY2023. The transition has been seamless, and Rapid Nutrition has already completed several launches of the brand, continuing to build out its impressive rolodex of highly respected wellness influencers across the globe.
“We are laser-focused on our 2023 roadmap, making key directional decisions for the group to ensure the company continues to accelerate its growth strategy while working towards our goal of becoming a market leader, attracting continued capital market support and driving enhanced value for shareholders,” said Rapid Nutrition CEO Simon St. Ledger.
About Rapid Nutrition
Dedicated to the development and distribution of premium, science-based health and wellness brands across the globe, Rapid Nutrition shares a wealth of award-winning products with consumers who are passionate about innovations that are “made by nature, refined by science.” Rapid Nutrition’s first-class scientific team matches the experience of its management team to keep both the company and consumers on top of the latest industry trends and developments, while aligning with industry leaders worldwide to deliver effective supplements and solutions. Rapid Nutrition aims to be the supplier of choice globally by offering premium brands with the highest-quality ingredients to deliver maximum results.
For more information, please visit http://rnplc.com
Investor Relations Contact:
This press release contains forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and or otherwise that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause Rapid Nutrition PLCs actual results and experience to differ materially from anticipated results and expectations expressed in these forward-looking statements. Rapid Nutrition PLC has in some cases identified forward-looking statements by using words such as "anticipates," "believes," "hopes," "estimates," "looks," "expects," "plans," "intends," "goal," "potential," "may," "suggest," and similar expressions. Rapid Nutrition PLC undertakes no obligation to release publicly the results of any revisions to any such forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this press release or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as required by applicable law or regulation.
This media information does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities. This information does not constitute an offering prospectus within the meaning within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 of June 2017 on the prospectus to be published when securities are offered to the public or admitted to trading on a regulated market, and repealing Directive 2003/71 or a listing prospectus within the meaning of the listing rules of the Euronext Exchange or OTC Markets. The media release is in accordance with International Reporting Standard: Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act ('Rule 12g3-2(b)') permits non-U.S. companies with securities listed primarily on a Qualified Foreign Exchange to make publicly available to U.S investors in English the same information that is made publicly available in their home countries as an alternative to SEC reporting Exchange Act Rule 12g3-2(b).